Hackley Community Care’s commitment to the whole person is the reason we have become a prominent healthcare leader in Muskegon County.
We bring all of our services together for the good of the individual and for the good of the community. Our expertise in Family Practice, Internal Medicine and Pediatric Medicine enables us to provide both the latest and the very best in medical care.
We offer an array of services that include:
- Preventive care (Physicals for all ages, flu shots, screenings)
- Evaluation and treatment of acute and chronic conditions
- Treatment for all ages, from newborn to geriatrics
- Minor office surgeries and procedures
- Hearing and vision testing
- On-site lab
Our NowCare services allow walk-in, same day assessment and treatment of minor, acute illnesses such as earache, allergies, bites and stings, headaches, sprains, pink eye, boils & cyst, sinus problems, sleep concerns, pregnancy test, family planning / birth control, and much more.
Our provider team of Board Certified Pediatricians and Family Practitioners, provide full comprehensive care for persons of all life stages from newborn to geriatrics. Please call for an appointment.