Patients are welcome to come into any of our locations for in-person appointments. Patients are asked to call ahead to schedule both telehealth and in-person appointments. We offer a wide range of services including medical care, mental health, and dental care.
To schedule an appointment, please call ahead. Our phone nurses will walk you through the process and help determine whether an in-person or telehealth appointment will best suit your needs. To contact our phone nurses, please see your Hackley Community Care Card for a direct line or call our medical services at 231.737.1335.
We have implemented additional safety measures to protect all patients and staff.
- Pre-screening for all patients before appointments.
- All patients must wear a mask. If a patient does not have a mask HCC will provide one.
- No visitors during appointments with the exception of a caretaker.
- Social distancing will be implemented.
- PPE will be worn by the staff.
- Additional sanitary measures will be used to keep all locations clean.
To schedule your appointment or answer any questions, please call us at 231.737.1335. For more updates on the COVID-19 situation, follow us on Facebook to learn more.