We are happy to announce that telehealth services are available at Hackley Community Care. Patients can now connect with their provider without ever leaving their home.
What Do I Need for a Telehealth Appointment?
The only thing you need for a telehealth appointment is a stable phone and/or video connection. Patients need a device that can connect to WiFi/4G to access their provider.
To schedule your appointment, please call our office at 231.737.1335.
Starting Your Virtual Visit
One thing to remember is that patients do not need a patient portal to request telehealth services. To attend a telehealth appointment patients only need a device that can download an app and connect to the internet. Next, a patient will download the FollowMyHealth® app and complete the steps below:
- Once a virtual visit is requested, you will receive a text or email confirming your appointment. This message will include a link to your video visit.
- Download the FollowMyHealth® app or go through Google Play or the Apple Store to access the app. To complete this task, you must remember your Apple and/or Google Play ID and password.
- After the app has been downloaded, go back to your confirmation message and click the link.
- If this is your first time opening the app, allow the app to enable the camera and audio so we can see and hear you!
- Next, you will fill out a short “Things to Know” survey so we can log your basic information.
- After clicking the link, select “Get Started” to enter the virtual waiting room.
- Your provider will connect with you when they are ready!
For any issues, don’t hesitate to contact us at 231.737.1335 for assistance with setting up your appointment. Patients with an active Patient Portal can also access the link to their appointment through their Patient Portal account.
Why Schedule a Virtual Visit?
A virtual visit is a safe, private connection that allows you to see your mental health, medical, or dental provider from the comfort of home. Remember, these virtual visits are a permanent feature that will continue post-COVID-19 and onward.
In addition to in-person appointments, these visits allow us to help you while following social distancing guidelines. We look forward to serving you both online and in-person for all your healthcare needs.